m e m o r y
home twitter


The Best I Ever Had
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 | 11/28/2012 09:48:00 PM | 0 comments



So you sailed away, into a grey sky morning.
Now I’m here to stay, love can be so boring.
Nothing’s quite the same now.
I just say your name now,
but its not so bad.
You’re the only one I ever had.
You don’t want me back.
You’re just the best I ever had
And, you stole my world.
Now, I’m just like a zombie.
Remembering the time, leaves me down and lonely.
Send it in a letter, make myself better.
It may takes some time to patch me up inside,
but I can’t take it so I run away and hide.
I pray at night that soon, our loves become stronger.
I guess I need you.
What was it you wanted ?
In my dreams, I see your face and its haunting me.
I just want you to come back,
cause you’re the best I ever had.